Our Hi Top boot with heel wedges places the foot in a plantar-flexed position using wedges in the heel. As the condition improves, wedges are removed, gently stretching the Achilles tendon and relieving tension on the tendon during rehab.
Common Examples of Use
- Immediate application following Achilles injury
- Reconstruction of Achilles tendon
- Sever’s Disease
- Includes four 10 heel wedges secured to the frame of the boot
- Optional patella tendon bearing plate
- Calf cuff and forefoot pad design